Last Modified: July 10, 2017Introduction
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you, either for yourself or on behalf of an organization you represent, that you may provide when you visit the website coretzfamilyfoundation.org (the "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect on the Website or in any email or any electronic messages between you and us. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party, or any third party, including through any content that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
- by which you or your organization may be personally identified, such as your name, mailing address, tax status, telephone number, email address, budget information, funding sources, grant requests, grant goals, how your work is aligned our mission, the purpose of any funds being requested, any anticipated impact from any grant, and other information you may submit (collectively, "personal information");
- that is about you or your organization, but does not individually identify you or your organization; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting a grant. We may also ask you for further information about a grant or if you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to any surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Any search queries you make or use to access the Website.
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To determine whether any grant should be made or modified.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any agreement entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To our employees, directors, volunteers and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our foundation.
- To a successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others. This includes exchanging information with other organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use these measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or in how we store your personal information.Children Under the Age of 13